UtrechtInc is a startup incubator at the Utrecht Science Park with main partners: Utrecht University (UU), UU Medical Center (UMCU) and Utrecht University of Applied Sciences (HU). We offer starting entrepreneurs and scientists the network and facilities to shape their idea or startup into a healthy business.
At UtrechtInc we love meeting young talented people. YOU GUYS are the next generation of entrepreneurs and innovators! So that’s why we offer you:
– participation in fun innovative projects and startup events (such as hackathons, startup courses)
– internships/(parttime) jobs with startups or UtrechtInc
– a space to work on practical assignments within your study course (the UtrechtInc Garage)
– a chance to build your network and portfolio with access to startups, corporates and researchers
– an incubator to start your own company after graduating
– a chance to make an impact on our society and build your dreams:)
Sign up for the UtrechtInc Talent Pool.
CART-Tech is a spin-off company of the department of cardiology of UMC Utrecht (see www.cart-tech.com) and is developing its CARTBox medical software technology mainly to improve the efficacy of high-end pacemaker placement for a subset of patients with heart failure. CARTBox uses input from a combination of standard diagnostic modalities such as MRI and CT.We are looking for an intern, preferably with a medical or technical background, to perform market research. The main aim will be to establish what combination of diagnostic information is required by our (end)customers and/or potential partners (the companies that market pacemakers) and what the cost implications are of the various imaging strategies for our product.
1. Design of questionnaire
2. Interviews (cardiologists and radiologists)
3. Interactions with the main pacemaker companies (Boston Scientific, Medtronic, St, Jude)
Start of project: Oktober 2016
Applications to be sent before the end of October to:
3584 CH Utrecht
Mobile: +31 6 53857763