Fall School Entrepreneurship Certificate Progamme
7 November 2016 / 11 November 2016 - All Day
For the fourth time the Utrecht Center for Entrepreneurship, together with Holland Startup and partners, will be organising the Fall School Entrepreneurship Week. The Fall School Entrepreneurship Week will take place from the 7th of November until the 11th of November. During this week no lectures are scheduled for most UU students.
Young Entrepreneurs, Advanced Bachelor, Master, and PhD students – also non-UU students – are invited to apply to the Fall School. Prior knowledge of entrepreneurship or economics is no prerequisite. There are no costs, however, participants are asked to organise their own joint lunch sessions. Participating students are expected to be present during most – if not all – elements of the program. For organisational purpose and limited number of tickets, no show for the full week will trigger a penalty of 20 euro.
At the end of the week, all participating students will have experienced what it takes to be an entrepreneur. Skills needed to make a startup project succeed will be covered in workshops and trained during the week.
Completion of the programme offers the UtrechtCE Entrepreneurship Week Certificate.
Organizer and Questions: Diederik Stolk, email@example.com
- Prof. Erik Stam (Prof. UU, Chair Entrepreneurship)
- Prof. Jeroen de Jong (UU, Chair Marketing)
- Prof. Bernard Wientjes (UU, Chair of Leadership)
- Dr. Hein Roelfsema, (UU Associate Prof International Entrepreneurship)
- Dr. Leendert de Bell (UU)
- Peter van der Meer (UU)
- Robert de Bruijn (HU)
- Nils de Witte (HU, StudentsInc)
- Maurice Bakker (Founder Holland Startup)
- Robbert Jan Hanse (Founder Holland Startup)
- Marcellien Breedveld (UtrechtInc)
The general setup is seminar in the morning 10.00-12.00 and workshop in the afternoon 13.00-16.00. The aim is to follow as much of the programme, however, skipping a limited number of sessions because of other obligations is no problem.
Monday November 7
– Introduction to Entrepreneurship (Prof. Erik Stam)
– Lean Canvas Workshop (Holland Startup)
– pitch ideas
Tuesday November 8
– Lean Startup (Robert de Bruijn)
– StudentsInc meetup
– Workshop Design Thinking (Nils de Witte)
– Entrepreneurial Marketing Techniques (Prof. Jeroen de Jong)
– Training: Getting out of the building (Peter van der Meer; Leendert de Bell)
– Workshop: Customer Discovery
Thursday November 10
– Entrepreneurial finance (Hein Roelfsema)
– UtrechtInc meetup
– Pitch training @UtrechtInc Garage (Marcellien Breedveld)
– Work on business models
– Meet the entrepreneurs in residence + feedback
– Dragons Den: pitch your validated business to the dragons (led by Prof. Bernard Wientjes)
– Certificate ceremony + drinks
Note that the Fall School Entrepreneurship Week is scheduled one week before the Global Entrepreneurship Week which will be taking place 14-18 November, see: www.gewnederland.nl.